Why Host Your Birthday Party with Us?
A birthday party can be some of the most memorable moments in our lives. Ensure it is a memorable birthday party by hosting it with us.
- Exclusive, private use of the entire facility -
- Forget a "party room" at other venues. With Neverland Virtual Reality, you get the whole facility to yourself
- This exclusivity and privacy minimizes coronavirus risk
- Guaranteed execution of our coronavirus (COVID-19) prevention protocol
- 3 guests to 1 employee ratio (with 12 guests); This ensures attentive service.
- Unique, fun experience for all ages
- Bring your own food, drinks, and cake
- We also offer refrigerated, bottled water and soda for sale if you don't want the hassle of bringing in coolers
Complete the form below to make your inquiry for your desired date and time.
How Does It Work?
- 2 hours of total facility use (additional hours available for purchase)
- Guests typically like to spend 1 hour and 30 minutes playing with the final 30 minutes for food and cake
- This can flexible within your allotted 2-hour window
- Our team manages the rotation of guests in and out of the headsets so you can just relax
- We have tables that we bring out for sitting down to eat
- We strongly recommend no balloons due to the VR tracking required in the facility
- Taping decorations to the various walls or windows is perfectly fine
- Any guest going into a headset requires a waiver
- The host parents typically send this waiver to guest parents in advance of the event via mobile phone SMS or email
We hold the 11am-1pm slot on Saturdays and Sundays for private events like birthday parties. We also offer 4-6pm, 5-7pm, and 7-9pm slots. With enough advanced notice, we can work together with you to accommodate your request.
If you are thinking of an event outside our posted business hours, just let us know (with as much notice as possible) and we can make it work.
- $375 plus tax (includes up to 12 people entering a headset. Each additional person is $20.)
- Additional hours available for purchase at $185/hour
In addition to street parking, the Bicentennial Parking Facility on High Street is the closest, reliable parking option.
There are plenty of local restaurants near Neverland Virtual Reality. Here are our recommended options:
- We can provide options when we receive your event inquiry.
VR Content and Experiences
Visit our Games and Experiences page to review a sample of our most popular content.
Why Choose a VR Birthday Party?
Visit our virtual reality birthday party blog post about this.