COVID-19 Education Support
How We Help
Many parents have concerns about returning to in-person schooling while COVID-19 risk persists. Many parents have had to work from home while managing their children's education. That is a tall order. We understand and lived it too.
We hoped that schools and businesses could simply move forward with re-opening. Everyone hoped that life would return to some form of "normal". We must be prepared to endure the next school year with COVID-19. Therefore, we are proud to offer our COVID-19 Education Support service.
Neverland Virtual Reality helps by offering families an option to support their children's education in a safe, small group setting. Kids get to be kids with other kids. They get support from our bright team of university and high school students. But this all takes place among participants from only six households. In contrast, a traditional elementary school can have 200+ households.
How We Are Different
- Very limited participation at each location
- Schools and daycare centers have to contend with larger volumes of children
- Even with limited class size, other options will have multiple classes that present risk
- We will only allow six (6) households or six (6) children maximum
- The risk level of parents allowing a sick child to leave their home is significantly reduced
- We guarantee the execution of our Coronavirus infection prevention protocol
- We are effectively a "one room schoolhouse". This removes the variability in execution that a much larger, district school will have
- More attention per student
- Our team member to student ratio will not exceed 1:4
- Unlike fly by night in-home options with a single individual provider, we will have two team members on duty at all times
- Our facility also has 24/7 security camera coverage, sprinklers, and other physical security measures
- Neverland Virtual Reality is first and foremost a technology company
- Our team can help students work through technology challenges that invariably arise
- The caliber of team members we must have to solve the technology problems in our business is a natural fit for this COVID-19 Education Support service
- Students get to experience hundreds of virtual reality content options, both for education and entertainment
- We provide the virtual reality technology and support for Garnet Valley School District so we have first-hand experience with VR's application for education
- NeverlandVR is also the Girl Scouts' partner for various STEM badges
- We provide the area's only virtual reality summer camp experience
- Rain or shine, students will receive physical activity with VR experiences requiring physical exertion
- Monday-Friday, 8:30am-4:30pm (early drop-off and later pick-up options available)
- Students work at their own pace, with their school district curriculum
- Our team will support students as needed
- In order to keep risk levels lower, we cannot allow commitments of less than one month
- Allowing kids to enter the program randomly on a weekly basis would introduce additional risk to other students
- Discounts will be provided for longer commitments
- We will follow both state requirements and recommendations pertaining to COVID-19 safety
- Example: Visiting higher risk states currently comes with a recommendation for quarantine upon return to Pennsylvania
- Masks: we require mask use in our facility
- Temperature checks: we will conduct daily temperature checks of our team; parents will be asked to certify that they have done the same for their children within two (2) hours of leaving home.
- From our experience, we are offering this service for students between the ages of seven (7) to fifteen (15).
- We are headquartered at 209 E Market Street in West Chester, PA
- If we receive interest from at least four households in a particular geography nationwide, we are prepared to scale quickly to meet that demand. Submit your inquiry and we will work to accommodate as many families as we can.
- Full-Days/week: $375/week (one-month minimum commitment)
- Half-Days/week: $250/week (one-month minimum commitment)
- Partial Week (3 days): $300/week (one-month minimum commitment)
- Partial Week (2 days): $190/week (one-month minimum commitment)
- 4-month Commitment: 15% discount
- Sibling Discount: 30% discount (must live in same household)
- All commitments are paid in advance
- Paying for Childcare