VR as a Service
NeverlandVR Provides Turn-Key Solutions
Current Virtual Reality (VR) technology is simply too complex for the average end-user. VR requires base stations, tracking, and high-performance computers. This is all before the content that may or may not be compatible. In addition, it can all be too much for lean Information Technology (IT) teams to absorb, much less leverage.
The industrial and educational applications for VR technology are an open canvas currently. It is ready and primed for technology pioneers. Mental health, education, training, human resources, occupational safety, design, marketing, and engineering are all functions that have significant opportunity to leverage VR technology. However, the barrier can be the technology itself.
We are all busy with our day jobs. Innovating takes time. Often, it is simply not required of us. NeverlandVR can help remove the barrier that VR technology presents and allow you to focus on your key stakeholders.
- Mental health - Virtual Reality has the potential to help patients with phobias, anxiety, and post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD). Exposure therapy can help patients overcome their challenges.
- Occupational safety - VR can help reduce your workers compensation cost by serving as a pain management option.
- Information Technology - let NeverlandVR be the VR expert that extends your limited internal IT resources.
- Education - let NeverlandVR be your partner in engaging students with full immersion that will improve knowledge retention and educational enrichment.
- Human Resources - VR can be a strong supplement to your new hire onboarding or talent assessment processes.
- Training and Development - let NeverlandVR take your self-paced learning (e-learning) to a whole new level.
- Continuous improvement - let NeverlandVR help you deploy augmented reality (AR) prototypes into your process to improve productivity.